The Department of Pharmacy Practice
is looking to hire an Adjunct Instructor
to support the research of Dr. Gene Morse. As the Botanicals Research and Education Project Coordinator, you will be working at the Center for Integrated Global Biomedical Sciences at the University at Buffalo. Job Duties:
• Facilitate discussions with potential collaborators with an interest in botanicals research and education.
• Plan project implementation details and timelines new and ongoing projects
• Document procedures and ensure compliance with regulatory agencies
• Contribute to coordination of project staff working on botanicals research and education.
• Contribute to mentoring students, residents and fellows depending on the project activities.
• Contribute to abstracts and manuscripts
• Provide orientation to new employeesAbout The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.